How do I reserve a ballfield?
At this time, ballfields are not available to be reserved online. Please contact Darlene at 724-695-0500 ext. 246.

Show All Answers

1. My street light is out, who should I call?
2. Who is responsible for snow removal on Old 978? (Enlow Road)
3. I put 1271 Route 30 into my GPS to come to the Municipal Building and now I'm in Beaver County - help!
4. How do I reserve a ballfield?
5. How do I make a pavilion reservation?
6. How do I get information on availability and costs for reserving the Activity Center in Imperial?
7. How many miles of roads are Township owned?
8. Who does snow removal on Route 30?
9. What kind of work requires a building permit?
10. How do I find information on programs and/or events in the Township?
11. How do I get a Recycling Bin?